Shawnee Peak, Bridgton Maine • Slopeside Custom Log Homes
Ski in and Ski out Full Log Home!
Come home! After a day on the slopes of Shawnee Peak, you and the family can ski right to your door and warm up by your own cozy fireplace, with a glass of wine, or hot chocolate in hand! Walking into this custom crafted “Golden Eagle” log home, you truly will feel like you have stepped into a very comfortable, spacious home that is filled with warmth and charm. Let the Homeowners’ Association do all the work, while you come and play here at Shawnee Peak.
Located right on the Mohawk Trail at Shawnee Peak Ski Resort, are 3 exceptional building sites with custom log home packages.
• Log home Style Community on the east slope at Shawnee Peak Ski Area
• Walk out your door and ski over to the chair lift
• Master bedroom on first floor w/beautifully handcrafted log bed
• Full bath with custom tiled shower on first floor
• Extremely spacious kitchen with hickory cabinetry
• Eat-in Bar with high top bar stools
• Corner gas fireplace unit with cultured stone
• Large and sunny windows allows you to bring the outside in
• Handcrafted pine 3’ spiral staircase leads up to private loft for additional sleeping or living space
• Open living area door onto a Prow shaped deck
• Watch skiers shush by
• Lower level family room
• Bunk room with 4 built in bunk beds with lodge style bedding
• 3rd bedroom with warm colors on walls
• Full bathroom with tile & handcrafted features on lower level
• Full walk out lower level
• Many handcrafted details: beams, staircase and more
• Homeowner’s association takes care of plowing in winter, and mowing in summer
• Association fees as low as a $75 per month
• Not too late to buy for this season of skiing—move right in!
• Ski pass for 2012-13 ski season included!
• With today’s low interest rates, your monthly payment could be as low as $1,400/month